In 2020, there were nearly 1.4 million cases of identity theft, which is an increase of 53 percent from the year before. As more and more companies and individuals move to conducting their business online, it is crucial that they incorporate secure identity verification measures in order to avoid cyber attacks and identity fraud.
The PRUVID identity verification solution is a game changer for any business or organization. The system can be integrated seamlessly into a third-party site and activated immediately. It is the most comprehensive and secure virtual onboarding, identity verification, and e-signature software on the market—merging artificial intelligence, blockchain, and biometrics for a 98% accuracy rate.
Here are some of the ways PRUVID is leading the industry:
- Viable in court. Not all e-signatures hold up in court. PRUVID’s patent pending solution combines artificial intelligence and biometrics with blockchain technology for an unprecedented level of accuracy that is viable in any legal situation. Our system helps legal professionals save hours of time and eliminate the need for a “wet ink” signature.
- Digital identity verification with face masks. Face coverings have become a part of daily life as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our state-of-the-art face matching technology can verify an individual’s identity with or without a face mask.
- Higher accuracy with diverse populations. Our face match software was developed with diverse audiences in mind. Unlike other software which may have trouble registering data across racial and ethnic demographics, our system can do so with 98 percent accuracy.
- Improved customer service. One of the biggest challenges with virtual onboarding and identity verification is customer service. Our system has the ability to record all meetings conducted on our platform to ensure good customer service.
- Multi-layer security. PRUVID assigns every individual a virtual smart card with a unique ID. For the purposes of authentication, one of the most common and effective uses of our virtual smart cards is for multi-factor authentication. Using multiple layers of security is key to maintaining our clients’ network integrity.
- Integration. Our software can be integrated seamlessly into a company’s existing site, app, or platform and activated immediately. This saves businesses time and allows them to improve their processes instantly
We developed our software based on hours of research and interviews with business leaders across the country. This has allowed us to identify some of the shortcomings of other identity verification products on the market and develop an improved, turn key system that is the gold standard in the industry.
Pruve’s software makes signing documents, verifying identity, onboarding staff, and storing sensitive data faster, easier and more secure. With a range of personal and commercial uses, this system can benefit the real estate industry, entertainment industry, legal industry, and more.